So, the next item I cherry picked off of the 30 day blog challenge was to list the last 10 books I read. I know I have done books on here before, but not like this. I chose those books from my list as they fit my own story. These are simply the last 10 I have read.
1. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
2. Make the Bread Buy the Butter by Jennifer Reese
3.Dexter by Design by Jeff Lindsay
4. Freedom Writers Diary by Erin Gruwell
5. The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
6. Princess Bride by William Goldsmith
7. Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
8. Perfume: The Story of a Murder by Patrick Suskind
9, Unfinished Desires by Gail Goodwin
10. Running the Books by Avi Steinberg
I will add the two I am currently reading
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith and Jane Austen
Whole Grain Baking- King Arthur Flour (Yes, I actually read the cookbook!)
Rule #91- Don’t judge a book by its cover!